Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Is America A Great Country or What?

This video is courtesy of the CBS affiliate WBZ-TV in Boston. It is presented here without comment. All I ask is that while you watch the videos that you consider our entitlement system, our immigration system, and our legal system. Does the system as practiced make sense and does it meet the goals for which is was designed? Do her views possibly explain the policies and practices of the current Administration?

In the President's defense, I fully understand deadbeat relatives. But, to the best of my knowledge, none is currently violating any laws. Likewise, the President is toughing it out having only declared only $5.5 MILLION in adjusted gross income and himself living in taxpayer-provided housing.

Favorite line: "If I come as an immigrant, you have the obligation to make me a citizen."

Part 1:

Part 2:


See also ...

No comments:

Post a Comment